Semifinals Start 7:00PM EST on July 22nd.
How It Works
Addix is giving away $20,000 in cause game team gear this summer! This is an awesome giveaway we're doing through a social media contest. We will be giving away 50 American-made cause game team gear garments to the five schools that win. Each cause game category will have one winner, and we will make 50 custom jerseys for each school that wins in the five categories. Addix strives to promote educational athletics and to create opportunities so that all can enjoy participation in sports. Our giveback is open to all sports. So if you want to do a cause football game, volleyball game, wrestling match, you name it, you can be a part of our contest!
1. Through social media, our contest will begin on July 15th and end on August 2nd.
2. The winners of the five categories will receive 50 free cause game uniform items (I.E Jersey or Singlets) courtesy of us here at Addix. .
3. Questions? Email email@example.com
Cause Game Categories
No one needs to experience a cancer or grief journey alone! Gilda’s Club Grand Rapids is an organization that provides 100% free emotional health support services for anyone on any kind of cancer journey or those grieving the death of someone in their life due to any cause. Gilda's Club is a place where men, women and children can turn to and feel they are part of a welcoming community of support. We are “In this together!”
The Michael Sadler Foundation develops and supports programs and awards that emphasize the combination of academic excellence, athletic achievement, character strength and leadership in student athletes that the late Michael Sadler embodied. If you would like to support this tremendous organization, click the link below to register your community!
Organizations such as the American Cancer Society, Purple Community, Susan G. Komen, and so many others are funding cancer research and raising awareness. Pink-out games, purple-out, and any other cancer related cause / awareness games fall under this category.
Our armed forces and first respondents are people that keep us safe everyday and they deserve our support! Your cause can go toward military appreciation, first responder appreciation, or charities that support our nation's heroes such as the Wounded Warrior Project.
There are an unlimited amount of charitable organizations that could benefit from support and deserve recognition including Shriners Hospitals For Children, local charities, and Be Nice. Write in a cause you would like to play for not listed on the left. You can write in an organization you would like to do a cause game for.
- Each cause game category will have one winning school.
- Each winning school will receive 50 custom designed cause game uniform items (all must be the same item, example: 50 football jerseys, 50 volleyball jerseys)
- Schools may enter in all five categories, but can only win one.
- Facebook and Instagram comments are based on UNIQUE votes. You cannot vote for the same program more than once in any category. Any duplicate votes cast by the same person multiple times on either Facebook or Instagram will only be counted once. Each person may vote for one school.
- Comments cast on Facebook and Instagram on SHARED posts will not be counted. Only comments on the original Addix post will be counted.
- The decisions by the Addix social media team regarding who advances in each round, and the winners, will be final. All of us on the Addix team will thoroughly tally each result at the conclusion of each round and post results after each round.
About Cause Games
Cause & Awareness related events are growing in popularity around the country and around the world. These events are put on with all or the majority of the proceeds benefiting a non-profit organization or unique need of the game organizers choice. Addix has been honored to participate in assistance in organizing, managing, designing and manufacturing athletic apparel specific to these events which have raised over $1.8 Million in donations in the last 18 months. We're not stopping now, we are just getting started! Our uniforms have benefited organizations and charities for cancer awareness, Gilda's Club, The Michael Sadler Foundation, military appreciation, "fighting hunger" games, and much more.
Organizing and managing a cause game and awareness event can be a positive event for your community and an organization of your choosing. We enjoy donating resources to ensure that these events pay for themselves and raise additional funds by selling jerseys and apparel unique to your event. You can even use t-shirts as the fans ticket to the game.